Look and Feel Good at Home
I think we can all admit we don’t feel 100% all the time. Even the most beautiful and successful people have off days—maybe we need a shift in perspective. These tips may help you see yourself in a positive way:
- Exercise—something we all dread but it can help you feel more attractive as well as giving you some time for yourself.
- Smile—it helps as others see you and how you see yourself. Look into a mirror and smile. It’s a signal of warmth. People who smile more can actually feel happier.
- Give a compliment, it boost your self-image. When you give others compliments, making others feel good about themselves, it makes you more attractive.
- Give yourself a pep talk! Take time to notice positive qualities about yourself.
- Avoid self-sabotage. Don’t dwell on negative aspects about yourself, it will only give you self-doubt. Pay attention to your negative statements.
- Look at your relationships. If people put you down and are rude to you cut those people out of your life. Spend time with people and friends that support you.
- Always try to have a sense of humor. Laughing makes you more at ease, it takes pressure off of you, and makes you feel more positive.
- Have SEX...having sex is the best way to boost yourself image. Having sex with a supportive partner will help with confidence and self-image.
- Wear a different color it makes you feel more confident. A study shows wearing red makes women more attractive to men.
I’m off for some shopping and guess what color top I’m getting…